English Daily The Star reported on Natxo Insa's return to form following a knee injury and his gratefulness to the state-of-the-art facilities at Johor Darul Ta'zim FC provided by owner HRH Major General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, Crown Prince of Johor. [1/5]

“The treatment I received here in JDT made sure I could return to the pitch even though I was out for a year. My return to form is thanks to the facilities provided by HRH TMJ.
[2/5]

“Now, I want to repay that favour by giving my best on the pitch, and it does feel like a miracle because I have found my groove again.”
[3/5]

Natxo, who missed most of 2019 due to an injury, was inspirational in JDT's stunning 2-1 win over Suwon Samsung Bluewings in the AFC Champions League in March and started 3 of JDT's 4 MSL matches before football was suspended due to the worldwide Covid-19 outbreak.
[4/5]

The former Levante midfielder also welcomed the stiff competition at JDT, saying: “I see it as a healthy competition because indirectly, we are looking to improve on our own form to retain our spots."

[5/5]

Imej

Ulasan