I think the players played very good football, they controlled the game.

I think the players played very good football, they controlled the game. We also created many chances to score the goal. We won three points and now we can celebrate the championship.


[1/4]


I’m very happy. I'm very proud of the players, they did a great job. Since the start of the league they did a fantastic job. I have to congratulate them. We are very happy.


[2/4]


We still have four more games, and we will try to win all games. We will do our best like how we have done until now. We will also try to finish the league with an unbeaten record.


[3/4]


I'm very happy to be at Johor Darul Ta'zim FC (JDT) and create so much history. We are lucky to have a boss like HRH Crown Prince of Johor, who has always gives support to us mentally and physically no matter what happens.


Luciano Figueroa, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Manager
[4/4]

Image

Ulasan