Although we are at the top with a five-point gap, we still want to hunt for a victory against Pahang in tonight's match.

This is because we want to distance our position and we don't want to struggle at the end of the league.


[1/4]

Pahang are the turning point for us to be more consistent and comfortable in leading the league.

[2/4]

My focus in any match is considering every match as the final match for me and my teammates. So, when I motivate myself like this, we can surely give full commitment to every match.

[3/4]

Another advantage in football is when playing as host. However, we cannot take things lightly and we need to create our own record. We cannot lose at home because we want to maintain our winning record.

Aidil Zafuan, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Player
[4/4]

Imej




Ulasan