For preparations to face PKNS tonight, we have undergone training sessions as usual.

For preparations to face PKNS tonight, we have undergone training sessions as usual. We will also improve all the mistakes we made in the previous match. For me, PKNS are a team that has a good defensive discipline instilled and can counter-attacks quickly.

[1/3]

All of the Johor Darul Ta'zim FC (JDT) players will try to carry out their respective responsibilities to their best. We are very excited for tonight's match, especially with our mentality of craving victory, wanting success and hating loss.

[2/3]

As we are all aware, JDT have a packed schedule this month. For me, I maintain a balanced diet and make sure to drink lots of water to ensure my stamina level is at its best. Besides that, adequate rest is really important to make sure that I am always fit.

Syafiq Ahmad

[3/3]

Ulasan