I don't want to comment on the referee's action during the match, you could see it for yourself. The problem is that they don't provide enough protection to players. [1/12]

Sometimes the referee must give yellow cards quickly to prevent the opponents' action. But it's okay, I don't want to comment further on the matter.
[2/12]

I'm very happy with the players because we won a trophy at our own home. I'm also happy with the attendance and support from fans.
[3/12]

For me, the match was a great match. The players gave a good performance in the first half. We also created plenty of chances until scoring past the opponents. That was incredible for me.
[4/12]

As for the second half, for me, it wasn't too bad, but it was slightly different because Perak wanted to score an equaliser.
[5/12]

We didn't play too well in the second half but Perak also failed to have a shot on target. We just wanted to maintain our playing level, control the tempo, and win the ball.
[6/12]

For me, the partnership of Adam Nor Azlin and Mauricio was really good. Adam is an incredible young player. Both of them played really well together and I'm delighted. We have an incredible line-up of players and have the same playing level.
[7/12]

You could see how well Adam played today despite not getting to play last year. Same goes for Afiq Fazail, who played well. That was a good sign for us.
[8/12]

As for Safawi, his playing style in the match this time wasn't perfect. It was because we all knew about his ability and how well he could contribute to the team. But for me, it was still a good match for me.
[9/12]

We cannot continue saying he was unable to score goals because he did create two to three goal-scoring chances. No big deal, because that's football. He will not score all the chances he gets.
[10/12]

Now we only have a few days before the next match against Kuala Lumpur. We still have time to fix the mistakes and improve the team's performance.
[11/12]

We will also do a bit of research on Kuala Lumpur. But for now, let me enjoy the win first.


Luciano Figueroa, Manager and Head Coach of Johor Darul Ta'zim FC
[12/12]


Ulasan