I've been through a lot of preseasons and to me, preseason is the most critical time of the year because it gives us an indication of how we are going to fare for the coming season. [1/5]

I'm very excited for this season and I have never been this happy when it comes to the energy shown by the players, the style of play and the intensity. It's unbelievable.

[2/5]

The players can't wait for the season to start, I can't wait for the season to start and the coaches cannot wait for the season to start.

[3/5]

I have to tell you that out of all the years I've seen the preseason preparations, this year is the most satisfying from what I see.

[4/5]

If we can bring this habit and this mentality back home, and produce 60% or 70% of this throughout the season, I believe we will do well in 2019.

HRH Major General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, Crown Prince of Johor

[5/5]

Ulasan