I would like to stress that there's nothing or nobody influencing my departure from JDT. It has nothing to do with anyone. It is a mutual decision for the sake of the club and myself. [1/4]

No one should create speculation to an extent of spoiling the relationship between both sides.
[2/4]
If fated, I will return because JDT have always opened the door for me and other players to return. I would like thank the club especially the Crown Prince of Johor for believing in me all this while and helping me and my family a lot. [3/4]


Six years might not be enough for me to repay the faith shown by Tunku and the club.

It is a huge honour to be with the JDT Family and win titles together. Thank you everyone including the Red and Blue fans.


Safiq Rahim, Former Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Player

[4/4]

Ulasan