Former Johor FA and Johor FC player Hamzani Omar was initially concerned that his future was uncertain when HRH Major General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim's Johor Darul Ta'zim FC (JDT) revolution took flight ahead of the 2013 season. Thread 1/7

Already at the tail end of his career, Hamzani was also feeling the after effects of a serious knee injury and Tunku Ismail's entry meant a shake-up at the club was coming.

Thread 2/7


Apart from a brief loan spell to Perak for the Malaysia Cup, Hamzani had been with Johor all his life. Yet Hamzani remained with JDT and is today grateful that the Crown Prince of Johor decided to help Hamzani grow with the club. Thread 3/7
"I am very thankful because Tunku Ismail was supportive and kept certain players that he saw a future with the club. He showed great aspiration in wanting to take JDT to the top and it was a great feeling," said Hamzani. Thread 4/7

"I was told there were plans for me. I was offered to stay on as a staff for the 2013 season. Thread 5/7
"Tunku Ismail reminded me that so long I was here to gain experience and learn a lot, he would help me attend coaching courses to further my career. I was excited because I don't have another field apart from this." Thread 6/7
Hamzani is currently one of the two assistants to JDT manager and head coach Luciano Figueroa. He was previously assistant at JDT II before getting promoted in August. Thread 7/7

Ulasan