We are aware that Kedah are a great team and have great players and can produce good performances. However, we are confident in our team's ability and confident with what we're doing. Thread 1/6

We also know if we work harder we can win this match. My team-mates and I have done the best preparations possible for the match. What we know is we need to win this match and bring home three points.
Thread 2/6

In the first match against Kedah at Larkin, we won the match. So I'm confident if we play at a faster pace, we can collect another three points tonight. Thread 3/6

Personally I'm very confident in JDT's ability & we are ready to play in the match against Kedah tonight. It is an important match for the club as well as for me. We have gone through training sessions well,so I'm confident that we can give 100% throughout the match. Thread 4/6

To all JDT fans, we will try to do our best for all of you. JDT are the best team in the country, so we will try everything to ensure a win. Thread 5/6

I'm very happy when I see fans being present and cheering for us, so we will dedicate the victory to you. Fernando Gaston Elizari Sedano, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Player Thread 6/6

Ulasan