In my experience in football, I have met many people who have been involved in the world of football ranging from 15, 20, and even 30 years and beyond. All of whom are very experienced with tremendous achievements. Thread 1/7

But the majority of people who know more about football are those on social media. They seem to know even more than us who actually works in the football industry.
Thread 2/7

Not only work in the industry, but excelling and are successful in this industry too Ehem... I think my club’s track record speaks louder than words. Facts are very usefull sometimes. Thread 3/7

At the end of the day, successful people implements and executes their visions because vision without execution is hallucination. Thread 4/7
Remember that, we will lose more games in the future. We will also win a lot more games. But, there will always be something that we can be proud of our club JDT. Thread 5/7
In my humble opinion, it would be best to use some facts and statistics to strengthen your arguments before you make a fool of yourselves. Thread 6/7

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank those “experts” in social media for teaching me and my management team on how to run a football club. HRH Major General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, Crown Prince of Johor Thread 7/7

Ulasan