To strengthen Johor Darul Ta'zim FC's (JDT) position at the top and win the league this season, we need to set a philosophy of treating every match like a final. Thread 1/4


At the moment our preparations have been going well especially after being given enough rest. What's important now is we need to work hard and focus in training sessions to maintain the team's consistency.
Thread 2/4

To me, any player being given a chance to be in the starting line-up must give his best performance for the team. For me, I prefer team success to individual success. The JDT family is key in making me more motivated.
Thread 3/4

I also really hope to receive continuous support from all fans because our success is everyone's success together. Please continue to support us no matter where we play because you are our motivation. Farizal Marlias, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Goalkeeper Thread 4/4

Ulasan