The match in the first half was a bit difficult for us, but the players played better in the second half. We also had several opportunities to score goals, and for me that was very good. Thread 1/7

However, as a whole, I was not fully satisfied with the performance of my players. I do not deny that the opponents gave us a great challenge.
Thread 2/7

I am still happy to see my players' attitude and mentality but they need to further improve on their performances. I also expected the opponents would give us a strong challenge. Not just PKNP FC but all teams facing us will surely give us difficult challenges. Thread 3/7

Winning another three points tonight was important for JDT, especially with us fielding several new players and players who had not played for a while, such as Adam, Aidil, Kiko Insa, Nazmi Faiz, Safiq Rahim and Izham Tarmizi. Thread 4/7

We gave them the opportunity to play because several players were tired especially after just facing Kelantan, then having a title celebration and travelling to Perak. Thread 5/7

We still have one more match this Saturday. It will be our last match and of course we still want to win. Thread 6/7

As a whole, I'm satisfied because we have drawn just two matches and lost once, while we have won the rest. This season's Malaysian Super League for us has been incredible. Raul Longhi, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Coach Thread 7/7

Ulasan