Firstly I would like to say Alhamdlillah because we have won the Super League title for the fifth consecutive time. Although I came on in the second half, I gave 100% to the team. Thread 1/5

For the match, everyone knew Perak played really well. So, we had to give the best performance and Alhamdulillah, the victory was on our side.

Thread 2/5

This will definitely be the sweetest moment for me because I scored the winning goal for the team. Not forgetting the team-mates who always helped in trying to score goals throughout the 90 minutes. Thread 3/5

With this win, we have secured our ACL slot and I am very excited and happy. JDT will be the first Malaysian team to play in the ACL and I do not want to miss the opportunity to get a place in the ACL next year. Thread 4/5

We played for HRH Crown Prince of Johor as well as our team-mate S.Kunanlan, who just lost his father. Alhamdulillah, we got a good result. S.Kunanlan was also very happy with tonight's win. Safawi Rasid, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Player Thread 5/5

Ulasan