I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate the historic success of winning the Malaysian Super League title for the fifth consecutive time to our Boss, HRH Crown Prince of Johor, as well as all Johor Darul Ta'zim FC (JDT) fans. Thread 1/6

The match was indeed a very difficult match. Perak are a great team. In the first half, we had 3-4 chances to score goals, but luck was not on our side. However, the players played well in the second half and they scored two goals. I am very happy with all my players.

Thread 2/6


For me, the important thing was the players who were in action showed the same mentality of wanting the victory. We are not just a team but we are also a big family, sharing the same philosophy which is to win as many matches as possible. Thread 3/6
I myself have worked for three years at JDT. When Ulisses Morais made his decision to return to Portugal, HRH Crown Prince of Johor contacted me and said I would be the coach for the team. I accepted it and said okay. Then I worked every day and for every match. Thread 4/6
I always give my support to young players as well as all players because I believe in them. What's important is that they show improvement in their game and give the best football performances. Thread 5/6

I have high confidence in the young players at JDT. They are players for the future for JDT because they have the best mentality.
Raul Longhi, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Coach
Thread 6/6

Ulasan