Alhamdulillah we managed to stay consistent and won the match. To me, this victory did not come from me alone but it came from the whole team. It also comes from our club, mission, coaching staff, the fans and also from our 'Big Boss' HRH Crown Prince of Johor. Thread 1/5

This is a sweet moment for us all when our desire is achieved. So, now is the time for us to continue looking forward and always improving our achievements in the future.
Thread 2/5

For me, the success of saving the goal during Kedah's first penalty was my duty to give my best in every match. It is my responsibility as a goalkeeper to protect the goal. Thread 3/5
At first it was just between me and Sandro Da Silva, but what Paulo did was he came from a distance and tackled me in the thigh. Thread 4/5
For me, it is an extremely unprofessional action. Of course anyone will be angry when facing such a situation. Farizal Marlias, Johor Darul Ta'zim FC Goalkeeper Thread 5/5

Ulasan